1. Fruit and vegetables are top of the anti-cancer foods. These are good sources of vitamins A, c,E, Selenium and B-carotene. B-carotene as the vitamin A precursor, in the existence of other synergistic vitamins such as vitamin C and E, is able to reduce cancer risk. Those vitamins are found in large amounts in carrots, broccoli, sweet potatoes and apricots. Blueberry contains a strong antioxidant – anthocyanin pigment (VMA) has been approved as an ideal anti-cancer fruit.
2. Garlic, used liberally, may keep cancer away. A National Cancer Institute study carried out in China in 1989 discovered that provinces where garlic was used liberally in their cooking had the lowest rate of stomach cancer. Garlic contains sulphur compounds that help deal with toxins and free radicals.
3. Soya beans have been associated with lower risk of breast cancer. In Japan and China, women who get most of their protein from soya bean foods have lower rates of breast cancer.
4. The bacterium lactobacillus acidophilus, found in many live yogurt, slows down the development of colon cancer tumors.
5. Sesame and sunflower seeds are rich in selenium, Vitamin E, calcium and zinc. Deep sea fish oil provide the best source of Omega-3 fatty acids which fight inflammation and support brain and heart health.
6. Increase fiber intake. Fiber plays a key role in keeping your digestive system clean and healthy. It helps keep food moving through your digestive tract and it also moves cancer-causing compounds out before they can create harm. Fiber is found in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
7. Traditional Chinese herbs as alternative remedies. Traditional Chinese medicine advocates ‘Fu Zheng” therapy. An immune-enhancing herbal regimen, as an adjunct to chemotherapy and radiation. “Fu Zheng” therapy is reported to protect the immune system from damage and to increase survival rates, sometimes dramatically, when used in conjunction with the modern cancer therapies.
Green World Ganoderma, Green World Ginseng and Codyceps are immune boosters that strengthen the body’s nonspecific immunity as well as restrict the cancer growth.
For more on Green world products check here www.greenworldnutritionnigeria.com