With few simple lifestyle changes, you can drastically reduce your risk of many types of cancer. Many factors play a role in cancer development, but the good news is that most can be avoided.
- Avoid smoking and exposure to smoke
- Avoid UV ray exposure and protect your skin by wearing sunscreen
- Eat adequate fresh fruits and vegetables
- Cut consumption of red meat and animal fat
- Limit alcohol intake
- Be physical active
- Know your personal and family medical history to take specific preventive measure
- Practice work environment protection
- Practice safe sex
- Get screened for cancer regularly
- Use Green World Cancer care/Prevention package Read More on Green World Cancer Care Package
Some people are more at risk of cancer as a result of chemicals or practices used in their occupation. Improved safety in the workplace means fewer people will be at risk now than in the past.