The following is a good way to live outside the scourge of breast cancer.
1. Maintain a healthy body weight throughout your life. Weight gain in midlife, has been shown to significantly increase breast cancer risk. Please take reference of green world slimming care package.
2. Minimize or avoid. Alcohol use is the most well established dietary risk factor for breast cancer. The Harvard nurses’ health study, along with several other, has shown consuming more than one alcoholic beverage a day can increase breast cancer risk by as much as 20-25 percent.
3. Consume as many fruit and vegetable as possible.
4. Exercise regularly the rest of your life. Many studies have shown that regular exercise provides powerful protection against breast cancer. Aim for 30 minute or moderate aerobic activity (brisk walking) five or more days a week.
5. Choose the right fat? The type of fat in your diet can affect your breast cancer risk. Minimize consumption of saturated fats. Maximize your intake of omega-3 fats, especially from oily fish.
6. Take your supplement daily. Vitamin C and vitamin E are anti-cancer agent that protects your breast cells against free radical damage.
• Use Green World Cancer care/Prevention package Read More on Green World Cancer Care Package Click here